Commercial Finance Business Partner
Perkbox has built one of the UK’s most successful digital engagement platforms, offering employers a wide choice of financial, health and wellbeing perks with which to recognize and reward their employees. Perkbox helps companies of all sizes attract, motivate and retain staff by creating a positive and supportive working culture. We are considered one of the most refreshing and innovative ways to improve employee happiness and productivity.
People are taking notice too, and recent awards include:-
- Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies To Work For 2017
- Linkedin top companies rankings at #2 from over 25,000 business - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-top-compan...
- National Business Awards 2017 – Scale-up Business of the Year Winner - http://www.nationalbusinessawards.co.uk/2017-winne...
We are also big believers in practicing what we preach! You can see more about our culture here:
Headquartered in London with an office in Sheffield, we have grown from 20 employees in April 2015 to over 250 employees and are poised for international expansion!
Reporting to Head of Commercial Finance this business partnering role will be key to supporting and influencing the decision making processes.
The company has grown very fast over the past few years and has recently implemented a number of significant new systems to assist with the scaling up and will be adding further new product lines to its portfolio. This role is created at an exciting time to help maximize the benefits of these systems by continuing to automate manual processes, improving data analysis and insight across the company.
- Work closely with various departments to understand and manage new products including pricing and performance analysis
- Finance lead for the monthly and quarterly financial forecasts partnering closely with individual departments to ensure that their requirements and plans are met alongside the wider business strategy and goals
- Analysis of variances vs budget, forecast and prior year including preparation of variance bridges and reconciliations between models and plan versions
- Assist in the preparation of the interim and annual external reporting requirements including investor presentations.
- Data reconciliation of internal reports as the data warehouse comes online
- Headcount control and forecasting, particularly managing the expectations of individual departments and partnering closely with the recruitment and talent manager
- Provide weekly, monthly & quarterly dashboards and reports for Executive team
- Ad-hoc insights and reports as required, including potential to be involved in other projects across the business
- 3+ years of business partnering experience in a commercial environment
- Qualified accountant with 3+ years of PQE (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Understanding of SAAS business drivers and operations
- Excellent attention to detail and capable of working in a fast paced and high pressure environment managing multiple projects simultaneously
- A natural business partner, able to forge and manage great relationships with demanding senior business stakeholders
- Ability to convey messages with confidence and credibility
- Influences decisions and supports the strategic agenda of stakeholders in the wider business
- Advanced Excel skills and strong experience with creating financial models
- Experience with Salesforce and Netsuite preferred but not essential
- Understanding of SQL
Are there any benefits besides the salary?
Hopefully you would agree it would be a bit silly to have an employee perks company called Perkbox and not offer our own team amazing perks! The hint is in the name. You of course get all the perks we offer to our customers. We also do regular team lunches, out of office days and team building nights. We also have a generous learning budget, pension, and a huge blow out all-hands party twice per year.