Sales Enablement Executive
About The Company
Perkbox has built one of the UK’s most successful digital engagement platforms, offering employers a wide choice of financial, health and wellbeing perks with which to recognize and reward their employees. Headquartered in London with a new office in Sheffield, we have grown from 20 employees in April 2015 to over 270 employees and counting. Perkbox helps companies of all sizes attract, motivate and retain staff by creating a positive and supportive working culture. We are considered one of the most refreshing and innovative ways to improve employee happiness and productivity.
You can see more about what we are all about here:-
- We are also big believers in practicing what preach! You can see more about our culture here:
About The Role
Do you strongly believe in being a trusted advisor to your stakeholders? If yes, we would love to hear from you. The role of Sales Enablement Executive requires close collaboration with marketing, sales and customer success leadership; partnering to design and develop programs, content and strategies to target role-specific sales skills, acumen and effectiveness of the commercial teams; ensuring they hit their targets across the landscape of customers and partners.
Sales Enablement will play a critical role in the next phase of Perkbox’s growth. This role will work to ensure we are recruiting, training, coaching and enabling commercial resources with the right toolset and collateral so they can successfully articulate the Perkbox vision and value and we can then retain and support happy customers for many years to come. This Perkbox way of selling will become the gold standard as we expand to new regions and territories.
- Lead the creation of the sales enablement function - setting direction and priorities, motivating and managing performance and developing capability
- Lead the design of the curriculum that builds the commercial competencies required to support the Perkbox commercial strategy from customer acquisition through retention
- Customise and drive a new sales methodology and sales process to align all commercial functions and provide the needed tools to drive that
- Build relationships with line managers to assess the development needs of employees in the SDR, account executive, account management teams sales
- Create and deliver sales enablement training material and other interventions in response to employee development needs and changes in the commercial strategy or offerings
- Ensuring sales have the collateral and information they need to support the entire revenue lifecycle which means working with marketing, product or other resources in the business to develop and refine and in certain cases, owning the creation of some key external-facing sales collateral (competitor analysis, ROI tool, etc)
- Work alongside marketing to ensure the Digital Asset Management (DAM) tool is organised to easily find new information - train sales, facilitate feedback from sales/CS to marketing on collateral
- Develops and directs the development of sales training (including playbooks and job aids) working together with sales management to ensure successful completion by all new hires and all those in new roles
- Create the requirements for a learning platform capability that enables Perkbox to publish, maintain and monitor the use of the sales enablement curriculum
- Assess the effectiveness of sales enablement training and identify required improvements based on performance metrics
- 3+ years in a sales enablement role at a SaaS business
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills and able to communicate credibly at all levels
- A level of self-awareness to support their own skill development and an openness to learn and develop as an individual
- Willingness to travel as the company scales and expands to new markets
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
Who Will Excel in This Role
- Those who have been exposed to global environments and have seen how to scale results with geographically disparate teams
- Someone who likes building things from the ground up and really wants to put their stamp on a company in a growth phase
- Someone who has the charisma to command attention covering even the most mundane of topics and the gravitas to ensure compliance on the more important topics
Are there any benefits besides the salary?
Hopefully you would agree it would be a bit silly to have an employee perks company called Perkbox and not offer our own team amazing perks! The hint is in the name. You of course get all the perks we offer to our customers. We also do regular team lunches, out of office days and team building nights. We also have a generous learning budget, pension, and a huge blow out all-hands party twice per year.