Perkbox has built one of the UK’s most successful digital engagement platforms, offering employers a wide choice of financial, health and wellbeing perks with which to recognize and reward their employees. Headquartered in London with a new office in Sheffield, we have grown from 20 employees in April 2015 to over 180 employees and counting. Perkbox helps companies of all sizes attract, motivate and retain staff by creating a positive and supportive working culture. We are considered one of the most refreshing and innovative ways to improve employee happiness and productivity.
People are taking notice too, and recent awards include:-
- Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies To Work For 2017
- Linkedin top companies rankings at #2 from over 25,000 business - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-top-compan...
- National Business Awards 2017 – Scale-up Business of the Year Winner - http://www.nationalbusinessawards.co.uk/2017-winne...
We are also big believers in practicing what we preach! You can see more about our culture here:
Already a market leading proposition, we are absolutely resolute in creating a best in practice tech team capable of solving great problems and creating awe-inspiring products!
- Experience in creating deliverables for paid social media, specifically LinkedIn and Facebook
- Work on a variety of projects from conception to completion, including illustration, editorial and web
- Work alongside creative team members, taking briefs and delivering fresh, compelling creative content
- Design editorial pieces such as infographics and brochures, as well as web-based deliverables such as e-books, landing page designs and content for the Perkbox brochure website
- Assist in creating assets for online marketing campaigns
- Repurpose and embellish our hub of illustrations
- Take responsibility for setting visual direction and acting as brand guardian
- Support the Head of Creative in overseeing and guiding the work of designers and contractors, as well as conceptual exploration with the team (e.g. brainstorming, mind-mapping ideas)
- Focus on quality, timely delivery and ensuring all work is on brand
- Mentor and inspire junior designers and peers
- 4+ years experience in digital and print design with a strong portfolio showcasing your work
- A strong knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Indesign + Illustrator) as well as the ability to use Sketch
- A passion for branding, illustration and web design, as well as following current design trends
- Excellent skills in visual and verbal communication, art direction and branding
- Strong illustration skills
- Strong attention to detail; the ability to review work to ensure it’s to the highest standard
- The ability to manage your own time and handle a variety of tasks and projects simultaneously
- The ability to work well with copywriters and passionate designers on projects, as well as work effectively on your own for some tasks
- A background in digital design for online marketing campaigns (including social media and display banners)
- Desirable: Experience in Motion Design ( After Effects)
Are there any benefits besides the salary?
Hopefully you would agree it would be a bit silly to have an employee perks company called Perkbox and not offer our own team amazing perks! The hint is in the name. You of course get all the perks we offer to our customers. We also do regular team lunches, out of office days and team building nights. We also have a generous learning budget, pension, and a huge blow out all-hands party twice per year.