Australia Sales and Marketing Launch Manager
Perkbox has built one of the UK's most successful digital engagement platforms, offering employers a wide choice of financial, health and wellbeing perks with which to recognize and reward their employees. Perkbox helps companies of all sizes attract, motivate and retain staff by creating a positive and supportive working culture. We are considered one of the most refreshing and innovative ways to improve employee happiness and productivity.
People are taking notice too, and recent awards include:-
- Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies To Work For 2017
- Linkedin top companies rankings at #2 from over 25,000 business - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-top-compan...
- National Business Awards 2017 – Scale-up Business of the Year Winner - http://www.nationalbusinessawards.co.uk/2017-winne...
We are also big believers in practicing what we preach! You can see more about our culture here:
We are currently expanding internationally and are very excited to be launching in Australia!
- Help with the hiring a team of salespeople locally and provide training on Perkbox proposition
- Detailed market research conducted of main regions of Australia and work closely with existing Product functions in UK for strategic partnerships and platform changes
- Liaise with Perkbox UK Marketing operations to deploy acquisition and lead generation campaigns specific to Australian regions and demographics
- Hire a team of Marketing people locally to help with market research, lead generation, acquisition campaigns and events
- Ensure Perkbox marketing funnel tools (Chilipiper, Groove and Outreach) are deployed in line with Perkbox UK methodology
- Produce development plans for locally hired teams progression and support to ensure lead generation exceeds levels set by local country manager
- Provide reporting on key marketing metrics, various marketing funnel performance, conversion of landing pages, acquisition campaigns and lead generation campaigns to c-level in UK and local country manager
- Liaise with Perkbox Finance and Sales and Marketing Operations teams to ensure progress on plan
- Solid experience in managing a sales operations function, ideally for a SaaS platform
- Proven track record in target driven sales achievement
- Exposure to acquisition and lead generation campaign management
- A great team player with good energy
Are there any benefits besides the salary?
Hopefully you would agree it would be a bit silly to have an employee perks company called Perkbox and not offer our own team amazing perks! The hint is in the name. You of course get all the perks we offer to our customers. Additionally you get a competitive salary with pension, learning budget, free drinks and events, and a great opportunity to be a grassroots member of our team in Australia!