Sales Development Representative
Who are Perkbox?
Perkbox has built one of the UK’s most successful employee experience platforms, offering employers a wide choice of financial, health and wellbeing perks with which to recognize and reward their employees.
Perkbox helps companies of all sizes attract, motivate and retain staff by creating a positive and supportive working culture. We are considered one of the most refreshing and innovative ways to improve employee happiness and productivity.
We are also big believers in practicing what we preach! You can see more about our culture here:
With offices in London and Paris, we have grown from 20 employees in April 2015 to a team of over 300 employees. We expanded to Sydney at the end of 2018 and are continuing to grow the team.
- Taking generated leads and introducing our proposition to qualified potential clients
- Prospect and generate leads from our ideal customer profiles
- Sending qualified leads across to our sales team and arranging conducive times for them to run through demonstrations
- Working closely with the lead generation team on an account based marketing strategy to acquire qualified opportunities from our ideal customer profiles
- Talking SME decision makers through demonstrations/webinars of the Perkbox product through remote screen shares
What we're looking for
- Ambitious and hard-working people with 1-3 years' experience in sales. Ideal industries of experience include SaaS, recruitment, media sales, real estate sales, delegate or events sales
- Candidates with the drive to meet and exceed revenue targets month on month
- Those looking to build a successful career and looking to continually learn and develop
- Someone looking to put a stamp and their own impression onto a brand new project
What's in it for you?
- Highly competitive earning potential
- The opportunity to develop business for one of the fastest rising companies in the space
- We also have a great team atmosphere with regular social team events = unlimited drinks and snacks, team building events, learning and development budget, beer trolley and very competitive holiday allowance