Sales Development Representative
Perkbox has built one of the UK’s most successful digital engagement platforms, offering employers a wide choice of financial, health and wellbeing perks with which to recognize and reward their employees. Headquartered in London, we have grown from 20 employees in April 2015 to over 270 employees and have offices in Sheffield, Paris and Sydney. Perkbox helps companies of all sizes attract, motivate and retain staff by creating a positive and supportive working culture. We are considered one of the most refreshing and innovative ways to improve employee happiness and productivity.
We are also big believers in practicing what we preach! You can see more about our culture here:
- Generate, develop, qualify and set new business opportunities to increase revenue opportunities for the Corporate Sales Team (as defined by companies with more than 250 employees)
- Proactively contact target prospects via phone, email, social networking and other creative ways
- Conduct high level conversations with the relevant decision makers
- Research and prioritize key accounts
- Build rapport with prospects through a consultative solution sales approach
- Either similar SDR or business development experience, ideally with a SaaS company
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in conjunction with other SDRs and Corporate Sales Associates
- Degree educated
- Outstanding verbal communication, listening and writing skills
- Professional, energetic, positive attitude
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Success-driven with a strong work ethic
Are there any benefits besides the salary?
Hopefully you would agree it would be a bit silly to have an employee perks company called Perkbox and not offer our own team amazing perks! The hint is in the name. You of course get all the perks we offer to our customers. We also do regular team lunches, out of office days and team building nights. We also have a generous learning budget, pension, and a huge blow out all-hands party twice per year.