Corporate Sales Team Manager
Perkbox has built one of the UK’s most successful digital engagement platforms, offering employers a wide choice of financial, health and wellbeing perks with which to recognize and reward their employees. Headquartered in London, we have grown from 20 employees in April 2015 to over 270 employees and have offices in Sheffield, Paris and Sydney. Perkbox helps companies of all sizes attract, motivate and retain staff by creating a positive and supportive working culture. We are considered one of the most refreshing and innovative ways to improve employee happiness and productivity.
You can see more about our proposition here:-
And you can get a peek as to how our culture is here:-
- Setting targets and guiding your Corporate Sales team (defined by clients with over 250 employees) towards consistently exceeding them
- Analyzing and improving upon individual performance through target setting, one-to-one coaching and monitoring
- Extracting, analyzing and interpreting statistical data to create actionable reports
- Working with the VP of EMEA Sales and COO to establish and here to best practices
- Motivating your team and galvanizing them to greater heights!
- 5+ years sales experience
- 1-3 years leadership experience
- SaaS background (any industry)
- Passionate, high energy and culture focused
- Hard working ethic - to balance against the fun/casual culture
- Ability to understand and pitch technical solutions
Are there any benefits besides the salary?
Hopefully you would agree it would be a bit silly to have an employee perks company called Perkbox and not offer our own team amazing perks! The hint is in the name. You of course get all the perks we offer to our customers. We also do regular team lunches, out of office days and team building nights. We also have a generous learning budget, pension, and a huge blow out all-hands party twice per year.