Perkbox has built one of the UK’s most successful digital engagement platforms, offering employers a wide choice of financial, health and wellbeing perks with which to recognize and reward their employees. Headquartered in London with a new office in Sheffield, we have grown from 20 employees in April 2015 to over 180 employees and counting. Perkbox helps companies of all sizes attract, motivate and retain staff by creating a positive and supportive working culture. We are considered one of the most refreshing and innovative ways to improve employee happiness and productivity.
People are taking notice too, and recent awards include:-
- Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies To Work For 2017
- Linkedin top companies rankings at #2 from over 25,000 business - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-top-compan...
- National Business Awards 2017 – Scale-up Business of the Year Winner - http://www.nationalbusinessawards.co.uk/2017-winne...
We are also big believers in practicing what we preach! You can see more about our culture here:
- Working with engineers, designers and other key stakeholders on features, ideas, MVP’sand rapid ongoing iterations
- Working with key stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve our products.
- Writing clear user stories at both low level function point and over-arching theme level.
- Representing Product at sprint planning and creating detailed product backlog in line with the objectives of the Product Director, Engineering team and business stakeholders.
- Collating suggestions and initiating research as appropriate.
- Working with engineers and User Experience designers, to develop and prototype newideas to test with users in order to refine the requirements and user experience.
- Working effectively in an agile environment to deliver product increments.
- Driving effective, data driven product performance management.
- Ensuring that the scope of the idea is well understood and feasible, that the hypothesis is well formed, and the acceptance criteria are well defined.
- Communicating with the wider business and external stakeholders at a detailed level before, during and after the product development process to manage expectations and ensure that requirements are clearly understood and meet business needs.
- Actively looking for opportunities to develop skills and knowledge using internal and external sources. Keeping up to date with latest industry & tech blogs, follows local /global product blogs.
- Experience in using data to build and improve products as a Product Manager.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, with a strong attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts
- Ability to quickly understand wider industry trends - technical and/or productHolistic view of external and internal product ideation, innovation and delivery
- Experience is launching products in multiple markets
Are there any benefits besides the salary?
Hopefully you would agree it would be a bit silly to have an employee perks company called Perkbox and not offer our own team amazing perks! The hint is in the name. You of course get all the perks we offer to our customers. We also do regular team lunches, out of office days and team building nights. We also have a generous learning budget, pension, and a huge blow out all-hands party twice per year.