About The Company
Perkbox has built one of the UK’s most successful digital engagement platforms, offering employers a wide choice of financial, health and wellbeing perks with which to recognize and reward their employees. Headquartered in London with a new office in Sheffield, we have grown from 20 employees in April 2015 to over 270 employees and counting. Perkbox helps companies of all sizes attract, motivate and retain staff by creating a positive and supportive working culture. We are considered one of the most refreshing and innovative ways to improve employee happiness and productivity.
You can see more about what we are all about here:-
- We are also big believers in practicing what preach! You can see more about our culture here:
About The Role
We are looking forward to adding a bright and enthusiastic new member to our team. Principle responsibilities are as follows:-
- Responsible for employment contracts administration
- Responsible for execution of employment checks, documentations, right to work, payroll
- Supporting the facilities team with employee’s physical space allocation as well as preparing and delivering New starter bags
- Coordinating with new managers, HR advisors and facilities to ensure that all new starter processes are followed and ready
- Support the administration of ‘Launchpad’, our on-boarding programme for new hires
- Evolve the on-boarding journey!
- Ensure employee data is up to date in all systems including our very own Perkbox platform, Bamboo HR, Lattice
- Ensure documentation properly uploaded into systems
- Prepare various letters using existing templates, this could include offer letters, contracts, employment references, terminations
- Liaise with payroll and finance on people related issues
- Identifying and assisting in solving HR related issues, ensuring these adhere to the organisations policies and objectives.
- Preparing, analyzing and evaluating data and reports, feeding back the findings to team members
- Support creating presentations and training across the people team when required.
- Ad hoc team support depending on projects, deliverables
- Responsible for the execution of the offboarding process by ensuring that all steps are completed
- Strong interest in People and Talent functions normally exhibited by approximately 12 months experience in an HR related function
- A great collaborator with strong communication skills is key as you will build relationships with employees at all levels and liaise with partners or clients in some instances
- Undergraduate Degree, ideally with HR electives
- Understanding and confidence in using specific systems and programmes, including excel, PowerPoint and database management with an interest in building dashboards
- Interested in Analytics and driven to learning more
- Detail orientated, with a good eye for inputting and checking
- Self-disciplined and proactive thinker able to create and improve processes when needed
- Ability to make judgements and decisions on confidential matters
Are there any benefits besides the salary?
Hopefully you would agree it would be a bit silly to have an employee perks company called Perkbox and not offer our own team amazing perks! The hint is in the name. You of course get all the perks we offer to our customers. We also do regular team lunches, out of office days and team building nights. We also have a generous learning budget, pension, and a huge blow out all-hands party twice per year.