Perkbox has built one of the UK’s most successful digital engagement platforms, offering employers a wide choice of financial, health and wellbeing perks with which to recognize and reward their employees. Headquartered in London with a new office in Sheffield, we have grown from 20 employees in April 2015 to over 180 employees and counting. Perkbox helps companies of all sizes attract, motivate and retain staff by creating a positive and supportive working culture. We are considered one of the most refreshing and innovative ways to improve employee happiness and productivity.
People are taking notice too, and recent awards include:-
- Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies To Work For 2017
- Linkedin top companies rankings at #2 from over 25,000 business - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-top-compan...
- National Business Awards 2017 – Scale-up Business of the Year Winner - http://www.nationalbusinessawards.co.uk/2017-winne...
We are also big believers in practicing what we preach! You can see more about our culture here:
Perkbox are seeking a skilled, creative and ambitious Salesforce Developer to join our growing Operations team to help improve our business systems and continuously deliver new features.
At Perkbox, we are heavily customising and deeply integrating Salesforce into our Sales, Marketing and Product Engineering operations. As a result, we are on the look out for a Salesforce Developer who is familiar with both Salesforce Development and the tech stack that we use to develop our SaaS offering.
As the Salesforce Developer you will:
- Perform hands-on technical implementation, with a focus on developing solutions in Salesforce. You will customise and implement profiles, roles, security settings, sharing rules, applications, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, workflow, validation rules, approvals, reports and dashboards etc.
- Work closely with the Product Development team to integrate Salesforce into our core platform services (such as billing)
- Undertake Salesforce release management including Sandbox management, commits to Github and continuous integration
- Work with our Data group to integrate Salesforce via middleware to give our operations team and end users an enhanced data experience
- Work with (and gain experience in) our SaaS Product tech stack - Golang (Microservices), React, AWS etc.
- Salesforce Developer Certifications - App Builder and Platform Developer 1
- Experience using advanced administration tools like process builder, flow and custom settings
- Confidence working in Lightning Experience
- Experience with React and in particular, experience building React based Lightning components is considered an advantage
- Experience integrating 3rd party applications into a Salesforce environment (such as NewVoiceMedia/Marketing Cloud/Chillipiper)
- Familiarity of Agile software delivery and use of tools such as Jira and Github
Are there any benefits besides the salary?
Hopefully you would agree it would be a bit silly to have an employee perks company called Perkbox and not offer our own team amazing perks! The hint is in the name. You of course get all the perks we offer to our customers. We also do regular team lunches, out of office days and team building nights. We also have a generous learning budget, pension, and a huge blow out all-hands party twice per year.