Who are Perkbox?
Perkbox has built one of the globes most successful employee experience platforms, offering employers a wide choice of financial, health and wellbeing perks with which to recognize and reward their employees.
Perkbox helps companies of all sizes attract, motivate and retain staff by creating a positive and supportive working culture. We are considered one of the most refreshing and innovative ways to improve employee happiness and productivity.
We are also big believers in practicing what we preach! You can see more about our culture here:
With offices in London and Paris, we have grown from 20 employees in April 2015 to a team of over 300 employees. We expanded to Sydney at the end of 2018 and are continuing to grow the team.
- Full time
- Help with the hiring a team of salespeople locally and provide training on the Perkbox proposition
- Develop scripting to understand usage and behaviour of customers in first 3 months in order to perfect sales pitch and customer dialogue.
- Take legacy learnings from the scaling of UK operation to help avoid potential repeat issues
- Provide ongoing sales and technical training and support to the hires to ensure they reach quota requirements
- Carry customer acquisition revenue target and distribute responsibility amongst sales team on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Provide reporting on sales metrics, ramp up of agents and sales conversion rates to Perkbox UK and local country manager
- Liaise with Perkbox Finance and Sales Ops teams to ensure progress on plan
- Closely align with the UK sales operations through legacy relationships to understand new positioning and sales approaches
- Work with customer success team to ensure acquired accounts are launched successfully and opportunities for up-sell/cross-sell are identified
- To be successful in this role you will need to have;
- Significant B2B sales experience, ideally with a SaaS platfom
- 2-3 years people management experience, ideally in a sales environment
- Experience in building, scaling and training a team
- Excellent time-management
- The ability to prioritize key responsibilities
- An adaptable approach to work
- Strong coaching and listening skills
- The ability to match customer needs to the Perkbox product benefits
- Experience in managing expectations internally both on a local and global level
- Bachelor's level degree
What's in it for you?
- Highly competitive earning potential
- The opportunity to develop business for one of the fastest rising companies in the space
- We also have a great team atmosphere with regular social team events = unlimited drinks and snacks, team building events, learning and development budget, beer trolley and very competitive holiday allowance
- Salary $80,000 PA (excluding superannuation)