Customer Success Launch Manager
Perkbox has built one of the UK’s most successful digital engagement platforms, offering employers a wide choice of financial, health and wellbeing perks with which to recognize and reward their employees. Headquartered in London with a new office in Sheffield, we have grown from 20 employees in April 2015 to over 180 employees and counting. Perkbox helps companies of all sizes attract, motivate and retain staff by creating a positive and supportive working culture. We are considered one of the most refreshing and innovative ways to improve employee happiness and productivity.
People are taking notice too, and recent awards include:-
- Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies To Work For 2017
- Linkedin top companies rankings at #2 from over 25,000 business - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-top-compan...
- National Business Awards 2017 – Scale-up Business of the Year Winner - http://www.nationalbusinessawards.co.uk/2017-winne...
We are also big believers in practicing what we preach! You can see more about our culture here:
What you’ll be in charge of
- Onboarding and launching all new accounts; ensuring a smooth handover from sales and handoff to the Account Manager
- Project managing the launch of new accounts; creating implementation plans, setting KPIS, overseeing the creation of deliverables
- Gaining an understanding of each businesses’ structure, culture and needs to make sure that the launch is tailored to each individual customer and Perkbox becomes an integral part of their company culture
- Attend events to promote Perkbox and demo the platform to educate users on its uses and features
- Overseeing and managing budgets for each account
- Becoming a Perkbox expert to provide advice and best practice, as well as troubleshoot incoming issues during the launch process
- Provide engagement statistics and analysis for all accounts during their first month post launch
- Customer facing experience – ability to create a rapport with anyone
- Strong project management skills
- Analytical with strong problem-solving skills
- Can do attitude and able to use own initiative
- A laid-back person with a work hard play hard attitude!
Are there any benefits besides the salary?
Hopefully you would agree it would be a bit silly to have an employee perks company called Perkbox and not offer our own team amazing perks! The hint is in the name. You of course get all the perks we offer to our customers. We also do regular team lunches, out of office days and team building nights. We also have a generous learning budget, pension, and a huge blow out all-hands party twice per year.