Head of SME Portfolio Management
Perkbox has built one of the UK’s most successful employee experience platforms, offering employers a wide choice of financial, health and wellbeing perks with which to recognize and reward their employees. Perkbox helps companies of all sizes attract, motivate and retain staff by creating a positive and supportive working culture. We are considered one of the most refreshing and innovative ways to improve employee happiness and productivity. People are taking notice too, and recent awards include:-
- Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies To Work For 2017
- Linkedin top companies rankings at #2 from over 25,000 business - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-top-compan...
- National Business Awards 2017 – Scale-up Business of the Year Winner - http://www.nationalbusinessawards.co.uk/2017-winne...
We are also big believers in practicing what we preach! You can see more about our culture here:
Headquartered in London with an office in Sheffield, we have grown from 20 employees in April 2015 to over 250 employees and are poised for international expansion!
- Formulate strategy surrounding realizing the best possible SME portfolio value
- Drive the new propositions and platforms to improve effectiveness
- Full responsibility for insights and reporting
- Liaising with other departments to understand development and identify areas of improvement
- 2-4 years consulting experience, ideally with McKinsey, BCG, Bain or other top ten strategy house
- Solid understanding of sales strategy and retention
- MBA would be advantageous
- Critical thinker with excellent communication skills
- Happy to work in a fun, buzzing environment – this is the very antithesis to the corporate world!
Are there any benefits besides the salary?
Hopefully you would agree it would be a bit silly to have an employee perks company called Perkbox and not offer our own team amazing perks! The hint is in the name. You of course get all the perks we offer to our customers. We also do regular team lunches, out of office days and team building nights. We also have a generous learning budget, pension, and a huge blow out all-hands party twice per year.