Perkbox has built one of the UK’s most successful digital engagement platforms, offering employers a wide choice of financial, health and wellbeing perks with which to recognize and reward their employees. Headquartered in London with a new office in Sheffield, we have grown from 20 employees in April 2015 to over 180 employees and counting. Perkbox helps companies of all sizes attract, motivate and retain staff by creating a positive and supportive working culture. We are considered one of the most refreshing and innovative ways to improve employee happiness and productivity.
People are taking notice too, and recent awards include:-
- Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies To Work For 2017
- Linkedin top companies rankings at #2 from over 25,000 business - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-top-compan...
- National Business Awards 2017 – Scale-up Business of the Year Winner - http://www.nationalbusinessawards.co.uk/2017-winne...
We are also big believers in practicing what we preach! You can see more about our culture here:
Already a market leading proposition, we are absolutely resolute in creating a best in practice tech team capable of solving great problems and creating awe-inspiring products!
We are looking for an experienced React developer with strong experience to join a fast-growing collaborative team in central London.
On a day to day basis, you will form part of a cross-functional squad working with passionate, tech driven and enthusiastic individuals on a day to day basis driving the technology and architecture to deliver your releases.
- Strong, demonstrable working experience with React
- Experience working in a lean startup/agile environment
- Strong working knowledge of AWS services
- TDD, Git and CI development experience
- Ambition to drive ambitious timescales and a proactive problem solving approach to software development
- Excellent team and communication skills
- Strong awareness of best DevOps practices with respect to React development, QA and deployment
How we work
A bit like Spotify we work in Squads (small super-focused cross functional teams) who work on their own product with a mix of developers, product managers, UX, QAs and DevOps. Each squad has a high degree of autonomy and is more or less self-managing...goodbye sign-off processes, risk assessments and red tape. If you want to make a splash and take ownership over the work you do you’ve come to the right place.
Learn more about our engineering culture here : https://www.perkbox.com/uk/engage-your-employees/p...
Are there any benefits besides the salary?
Hopefully you would agree it would be a bit silly to have an employee perks company called Perkbox and not offer our own team amazing perks! The hint is in the name. You of course get all the perks we offer to our customers. We also do regular team lunches, out of office days and team building nights. We also have a generous learning budget, pension, and a huge blow out all-hands party twice per year.