French Business Development Manager
Perkbox has built one of the UK’s most successful digital engagement platforms, offering employers a wide choice of financial, health and wellbeing perks with which to recognize and reward their employees. Perkbox helps companies of all sizes attract, motivate and retain staff by creating a positive and supportive working culture. We are considered one of the most refreshing and innovative ways to improve employee happiness and productivity.
People are taking notice too, and recent awards include:-
- Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies To Work For 2017
- Linkedin top companies rankings at #2 from over 25,000 business - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-top-compan...
- National Business Awards 2017 – Scale-up Business of the Year Winner - http://www.nationalbusinessawards.co.uk/2017-winne...
We are also big believers in practicing what we preach! You can see more about our culture here:
Headquartered in London with an office in Sheffield, we have grown from 20 employees in April 2015 to over 250 employees and are poised for international expansion!
- Working on a new international market for us, we are looking for the first ambassadors for our award winning proposition in France
- Taking generated leads and introducing our proposition to qualified potential clients
- Talking decision makes through demonstrations of our product through shared screen technology
- Developing business by negotiating contracts and closing deals
What we're looking for
- Native French speaking sales people (as this role is based in London fluency in English is also a must)
- Ambitious and hard-working business developers with 1-3 years' experience in targeted sales such as SaaS sales, recruitment, media sales, estate agency, delegate or events sales
- Candidates with proven track records in driving recruitment to meet and exceed revenue targets month on month
Are there any benefits besides the salary?
Hopefully you would agree it would be a bit silly to have an employee perks company called Perkbox and not offer our own team amazing perks! The hint is in the name. You of course get all the perks we offer to our customers. We also do regular team lunches, out of office days and team building nights. We also have a generous learning budget, pension, and a huge blow out all-hands party twice per year.