Head of Partnerships
Perkbox has built one of the UK’s most successful digital engagement platforms, offering employers a wide choice of financial, health and wellbeing perks with which to recognize and reward their employees. Headquartered in London with a new office in Sheffield, we have grown from 20 employees in April 2015 to over 250 employees and counting. Perkbox helps companies of all sizes attract, motivate and retain staff by creating a positive and supportive working culture. We are considered one of the most refreshing and innovative ways to improve employee happiness and productivity.
People are taking notice too, and recent awards include:-
- Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies To Work For 2017
- Linkedin top companies rankings at #2 from over 25,000 business - https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/linkedin-top-compan...
- National Business Awards 2017 – Scale-up Business of the Year Winner - http://www.nationalbusinessawards.co.uk/2017-winne...
We are also big believers in practicing what we preach! You can see more about our culture here:
Partnerships is an integral part of the core product at Perkbox. We work with great partners to enhance our user experience. We are looking for a results driven Head of Partnerships to establish new and innovative partnerships, as well as increase opportunities with hundreds of our existing partners.
- Leading a team of Relationship Managers and Business Developers, focusing on generating new partnerships as well as exploring further opportunities with existing partners
- Designing and implementing the Partnerships strategy for Perkbox
- Determining which partners to work with and approach based on user needs, ensuring a strong fit with the overall Perkbox strategy
- Rollout of local network of merchants
- Advocating the role of Partnerships to the wider business
- Coaching the Partnerships team in business development, negotiation strategy and tactics
- Designing and executing a strategy to grow Partnerships revenue
- Owning and improving the Partner on-boarding and management process
- Being the Perkbox representative for partners, globally
- Proven experience in Business Development with the goal to recruit new partners
- Proven and relevant experience leading Sales & Account Management teams for SAAS/technology company
- Demonstrated ability to source, launch and expand successful partnerships
- Strong track record in opening and closing business development opportunities at the C-level
- Champions data-based decision making
- Can prioritize based on business and/or customer impact
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and an ability to manage multiple projects/responsibilities in parallel
- Element of grit and willingness to jump on tasks that are required to get the job done
- Critical thinker who’s not afraid to discuss problems and execute solutions confidently
Are there any benefits besides the salary?
Hopefully you would agree it would be a bit silly to have an employee perks company called Perkbox and not offer our own team amazing perks! The hint is in the name. You of course get all the perks we offer to our customers. We also do regular team lunches, out of office days and team building nights. We also have a generous learning budget, pension, and a huge blow out all-hands party twice per year.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!